NATIONAL SAMPLING PROGRAM
Enigma, how intriguing… Award-winning wine created by Canadian’s. 56 carefully chosen tasting events across Canada. We provided a modern approach and appeal to varietals which are typically very traditional; Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Full Project management
- Communication between account sales rep/manager and team lead before, during, after event activation
- Brand Ambassadors (recruiting/hiring/training/management)
- Event execution (set up and strike)
- Storage of Event kit off-site
- Communication of brand messaging
- Metrics & Reporting (Event Recaps)
- Photos, samples, upgrades to glass and bottle sales, etc.
Created a brand for Canadians based on research and feedback from Canadians. Provide a modern approach and appeal to varietals which are typically very traditional; Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon.
We believe a second glance can sometimes reveal deeper treasures. Our passion is crafting bold wines that deliver the unexpected. We marshal the best agricultural and winemaking practices from around the world to guarantee the highest quality.
Our Winemaker, Beth Liston, believes winemaking is a treasure hunt. She is constantly experimenting with different grape varietals and new winemaking techniques. From the bold Cabernet Sauvignon to smooth Chardonnay, her passion for creating exceptional wines that outperform their price is unsurpassed.
Enigma Wines are a result of a Canadian research study where fellow Canadians told us what they were looking for in a wine brand. The result: Enigma Wines.